With this ride you will discover the villages nestled on the hillsides near Crans-Montana and their attractions, including the Château de Venthône, Lens church, the Christ-Roi statue, etc. Possible variant through Chermignon-d'en-Haut.
Distance 23.4 km
This 23km mountain bike circuit introduces you to the villages located on the Crans-Montana hillsides and their various features. The highlights include the programme: the Château de Venthône, Lens church and the Christ-Roi statue. The itinerary proposes a gentle approach to the villages and their surroundings, at your own pace.
Safety informationUse marked bike trails and routes only, and observe all signposting. Please close gates after passing through. Please be considerate to walkers and to plants and animals. As a rule, walkers have priority. When planning, take into account participants’ fitness level and ability. All riding is at one’s own risk.
Tips and hints
View this tour on SwitzerlandMobility:
Getting thereA9 motorway exit at Sierre-Ouest, follow the cantonal road via Chermigon until "Centre Sportif La Moubra" in Crans-Montana.
ParkingFree parking at Lake Moubra.
32T 382958 5129029
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentWe recommend: bike in excellent working order, helmet, gloves and bell, clothing suitable for the weather (always carry a waterproof), food and drink.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view